Saturday, September 20, 2008

``SMILE but SAD``

"Your smile is sweet"
From your deepest heart..
You're kind to all
You and I were alright

There's nothing to be worried about
until another comes
She just like 'want me to break our relationship'
but NO..I just don't know
I do need YOU!
As my BEST BESTFRIEND!

But the feeling of this fuckin' envious comes
When someone good at you, not to me
What we both like to do,
YOU do BETTER!
What we both like to be,
YOU just do too!
What people likes from me,
They just MORE LIKE YOU!
You has stolen everything!

I smiled now
I'm crying inside..
Is this the one who I believe is my bestie?
I just don't know
You may not guilty
You has been iritating
I needn't to endeavor
Endeavor what has been started
I don't want to hurt
I don't want to go into a deep HOLE
A deep hole that could make me hard to leave
To leave our beautiful memories
In this friendship that don't reserved to be ours

No comments: