Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nji Gou Meh? GONG XI GONG XI NI:)

wew..it's been so long long time im not blogging!
eniwei...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARR...
GONG XI FA CAI 2560!
Zhu ni shen di jian kang
quan jia xing fu wan shi ru yi :)
it's maybe late but better than im not gonna saying anything to y'all.hahaha [who has seen my blog?Noone i guess.LOL]

Last saturday, Jan 24th 09 I went to my hometown. it was so crowded at the station. Everybody's were sinlui's students [yeaa..it shows that sinlui's VERY well-known for many people from everywhere studying there]. Great then.

I arrived at Solo on 8pm and my family picked me up then we all went to my father's friend house to celebrating his new mansion. Yeah of course i ate for FREE!hahah
lalala. im FULL
huhuhu.it's too FULL till i felt loathing and i was just regret why i have eaten that fcukin food?
the food didn't taste nice! (X-X")

blahblahblah
The next day i went to bandungan to go to "Susan Spa".
On the middle of my journey there, i met my relatives [well actually we've an appointment to met in somewhere coz im going to bandungan and they was just went to solo from semarang] and they gave us my mom's goods.
Gosh, my cousin was so cute...=>=>
He looks so handsome and really amazing.hahaha
i wanna pinch him!lol~
fiuhhhh..............
eat eat eat
i hate whenever i back to my hometown coz it makes me so FAT!
i always eat eat and EAT! all the time u know!
fat me.TT
i hate that
hiks~
After all, my journey to Susan Spa was nice. i like to be there bcoz the view was great and I had lot of photos there:)

No comments: