Saturday, January 31, 2009

WHY AM I ANGRY?

Woken up in the morning at 5.20 am, I hurriedly took a bath, brushed my teeth and made an energen cereal added with 2 spoons of oat. I went to school by pedicab because of raining. It's not that hard but well,i just don't feel like to go there on foot. The way must be wet and dirty [haha].
No need to write my daily from the beginning or y'all are gonna be bored.lol
Just wanna tell that these few days i feel like i always have a bad mood. Im easily getting angry and angry. Guessing it's a common [maybe] but i have tried not to do that [not having a bad mood at all.always smiling and be patient =D]
hmm i think it maybe just because im too tired this week. I slept overnight and I guess my 'monthly guest' will coming soon. wew-you know laa.haha

Im sory to my friend, alf, I had snap at you when you want to borrow my chemistry paper, really, im sory, im not thinking much at that time.I was just snap and grumble.TT''
As a matter of fact, im not just mad at him but i do easier to angry to all of my friends.Im so cruel~
I thought that i was too stingy too.aarghhhh.
Why am i angry?
Why should i be that stigny?
it's TROUBLESOME.
Weary to fulfill this confusion of myself, my sentiments, and the way how i live.
My bad behaviours often intrude me*sob*

No comments: