Sunday, February 1, 2009

Do you like pet?

I do!:D
Especially if it is a DOG! I like 'em so much. They're really cute animal and they even can be our best friends. Eventhough they don't talk our language. Except the talking dog-Selby really exist. Don't you read it? It's a Duncan Ball stories! It's for junior or children but quite interesting though[for me.haha]
Talking about dogs, my cousin's dog [whom i gave for many years ago] have had their puppies. There're 4 cutie puppies..aaihhh..so cute:):)
One of them looks like a siberian husky [ih waw.cool then] whereas the other just like a really common dogs [anjing kampung maksudnya..hahahah]
Perhaps the male dog married my cousin's female dog have generation from husky.hahaha..but it's truly looks like a husky. A cute female husky.lol~
Its name is Ichi.


Can you see it? looks like a husky rite? Maybe the ears look different [coz husky's ears are standing upright] wahaha. But its cute eniweiii^^
I wanna have one of them too but i can't coz i stay in boarding house and my hostparents don't like dogs.huks huks.

But I do have dogs at my hometown! Miss 'em:']

2 comments:

mA said...

ichi? bkn e arti e gatel" yah?
welek e cak le km ngasi nm lis
ga elit
huft
><

purpLEEZ* said...

he..bukan aku xg ngasi nama..spupuku tu..wakaka
namae lucu2 lho MA,..
ada ichi, chester, juno, n franko!wekeke~